Careers – Photo Voltaic Solar Manager/Engineer
Kavanagh Engineering are a provider of electrical, property fit-out and property maintenance services. We service the retail, industrial and commercial sectors.
Since being established in 1954 the company has evolved from an Electrical Contracting business into one of the leading suppliers of:
- Electrical services
- Shop Fit-outs
- Cinema Fit-outs
- Property Maintenance
- Photovoltaic solar panel systems
- Supermarket Trolley Anti-Theft Systems
Out client base includes Lidl, Dunnes, Aldi and SCT (IT support company).
Due to exceptional growth we are seeking to recruit a permanent quantity surveyor in our office in Thomastown, Co Kilkenny.
Photo Voltaic Solar Manager/Engineer
We are currently seeking to recruit a Photo Voltaic Solar Manager/Engineer.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Conduct surveys to determine suitable PV solutions for clients
- Oversee installation and testing of PV panels
- Ensure that client relationships are enhanced to maximize on current and future opportunities
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills dealing with design team / client / meetings etc.
- Good attention to detail, with an analytical approach and ability to work using your own initiative.
To apply for the above role please submit a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org