Careers – Apprentice Electricians
Kavanagh Engineering are a provider of electrical, property fit-out and property maintenance services. We service the retail, industrial and commercial sectors.
Since being established in 1954 the company has evolved from an Electrical Contracting business into one of the leading suppliers of:
- Electrical services
- Shop Fit-outs
- Cinema Fit-outs
- Property Maintenance
- Photovoltaic solar panel systems
- Supermarket Trolley Anti-Theft Systems
Out client base includes Lidl, Dunnes, Aldi and SCT (IT support company).
Due to exceptional growth we are seeking to recruit a permanent quantity surveyor in our office in Thomastown, Co Kilkenny.
We are currently seeking to recruit Apprentice Electricians.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To work with the qualified electrician and learn the trade.
- To sit the Leaving Cert exam
- You must pass a Colour-Blind test
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as working in small multidisciplinary teams
- Good attention to detail, with an analytical approach and ability to work using your own initiative.
To apply for the above role please submit a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org